sunnuntai 26. lokakuuta 2014

Restarting the Soul search

Time to restart my Soul search again

Sometimes it´s best to go back to basics, and even beyond them in return to the source of all things. Once in awhile you might need to even reinvent the wheel, if it´s not working. Here´s what I suggested myself to do…

Give yourself some time to readjust. There´s a way of being so attached to what´s happening in this moment, that it´s easy to lose the connection with yourself. It´s good to slow down, take some time off from everything. Even small moments of being with yourself can restore the balance to this moment, what you are, how you sense what´s happening and how you react to the impulses surrounding you.

I´ve always scorned spiritual seeking, thinking that I´m beyond it. To me, it has sounded like being unaware, seeking something, instead of being there, alive and conscious in this very moment. I remember being fond of a Salvador Dali quote: “I don´t search, I find.” That was the way I wanted to think. Instead of lacking something, I wanted to see the world as already being perfect, right the way it was. This moment includes everything that is needed. I thought that the problems are created by the mind, if there was a problem in this moment, then there´d have to be a solution.

This kind of thinking might induce a problem in itself. It might create an unrealistic, egoistic point of view, which would become an excuse for not committing, taking action, doing the hard work. It could also create disregard towards real issues that need to be confronted. It can lead you to closing your eyes and being in this pseudospiritual hype existence, where you drift and don´t really commit to anything. I mean freedom is cool but I´d vote for inner freedom, instead of escapism from outer circumstances and responsibilities.

So how about giving the seeker a chance? That means being open, giving up the prejudices and disposition towards staying in your top dog worldview.  Then you can start descending to this moment, your true self and towards everything, as it is. Our way of conceptualising is great, but we´re also clouded by our illusionary concepts, that we, sadly, see as truth. So how about getting to the start again? It takes a lot of courage to admit your mistakes. It takes a lot of humility, to be there, honest and open with all your failures and rough incompleteness. It means that you´re not trying to be any better and more advanced than others. It reconnects you with people, you can relate with what they´re going through. 

Now, back to the seeker and finder. To be able to be the finder, I have to be open to the seeker. Not to get lost in the search, never finding what I´m looking for, lost in the endless voyage. The voyage goes on, but I´m here. I have to give myself a moment of ease, relax into my Soul search and accept the uniqueness of this moment. Just being there, nothing added, nothing reduced, and open to this moment. The divine state of not knowing is actually very liberating, when we´re there, I think we´re able to reach out and touch others. Then we can formulate a perspective to the situation, hold it for a moment and then release it. And after awhile, start over again.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti